Lots of people have the misconception that physiotherapy is of no use at all. They often feel medications from doctors are enough to help them cope with injuries or muscle problems. And visiting a physiotherapist is waste. You can try both ways. Try doing your way then go for consulting a fizjoterapeuta. You will know the difference then. Seeking help from physiotherapist is not always required, but some problems related to joints, muscles or bones need attention of a physiotherapist. But people still have misconceptions about physiotherapy. Some of the most common myths are:
- You need referral from doctor: Well most of the time, if your health condition don’t require physiotherapist help, you may not want to visit them. But you don’t need referral all the time. You can directly call them or pay a visit.
- Physiotherapy may hurt: There is a difference between discomfort and hurt. Some therapy like fala uderzeniowa Katowice can make you feel uneasy but it is not painful. These shock feelings are to improve your blood flow. So don’t worry about being hurt. These are absolutely normal and won’t hurt you in any way.
- Physiotherapists are only for bones: Bones are a part of their treatment, other than that they can help you speed up healing of injuries, strengthen your muscles. They are a must when you have problems like lokiec tenisisty.
- It’s only for athletes or older patients: This has been a misconception. As athletes and old person have more problems with bones and muscles, they may be the frequent visitors to a physiotherapist but surely they are not the only one who needs help. Anyone who seeks help from physiotherapist can pay a visit.
- They are of no help in injuries: Lots of people don’t know that sometimes physiotherapy can prevent getting a surgery. And physiotherapy can help you in recovering from your injuries soon.